ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-12-28 10:31
³²¾Æ°ø ÀÇ»ç: "¿À¹ÌÅ©·Ð º¯ÀÌ Áõ»óÀº Åë»óÀûÀÌÁö ¾ÊÁö¸¸ °¡º±´Ù"
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ³²º¸ (112.¢½.184.10)
Á¶È¸ : 0  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/south-african-doctor-raised-alarm-omicron-variant-says-symptoms/

Dr Angelique Coetzee said she was first alerted to the possibility of a new variant when patients in her busy private practice in the capital Pretoria started to come in earlier this month with Covid-19 symptoms that did not make immediate sense.

They included young people of different backgrounds and ethnicities with intense fatigue and a six-year-old child with a very high pulse rate, she said. None suffered from a loss of taste or smell.

¡°Their symptoms were so different and so mild from those I had treated before,¡± said Dr Coetzee, a GP for 33 years who chairs the South African Medical Association alongside running her practice.

She said, in total, about two dozen of her patients have tested positive for Covid-19 with symptoms of the new variant. They were mostly healthy men who turned up ¡°feeling so tired¡±. About half of them were unvaccinated.

¡°We had one very interesting case, a kid, about six years old, with a temperature and a very high pulse rate, and I wondered if I should admit her. But when I followed up two days later, she was so much better,¡± Dr Coetzee says.

Àý¹Ý Á¤µµ´Â ¹é½Å ¹ÌÁ¢Á¾ÀÚ

ÄڷγªÀÇ ÀüÇüÀûÀÎ Áõ»óÀÎ ¹Ì°¢ ÈÄ°¢ »ó½ÇÀº ¾ø¾úÀ½

´ëºÎºÐ ½ÉÇÑ ÇǷΰ¨À» °ÞÀ½

6»ì ¾ÆÀÌÀÇ »ç·Ê: ¿­ÀÌ ³ª°í ½É¹Ú¼ö ±²ÀåÈ÷ Áõ°¡, ÇÏÁö¸¸ ÀÌƲ ÈÄ È¸º¹

´Ù¸¸ ³²¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä«´Â ¼±Áø±¹¿¡ ºñÇØ Àα¸ Æò±ÕÀÌ ±²ÀåÈ÷ ÀþÀº ³ªÀÌÀÌ°í(65¼¼ ÀÌ»óÀÌ Àüü Àα¸ÀÇ 6%¹Û¿¡ ¾ÈµÊ)

Äڷγª°¡ ÀþÀº »ç¶÷µéÇÑÅ×¼­´Â ´ëü·Î °¡º­¿î Áõ»ó¸¸ ³ªÅ¸³­´Ù´Â Á¡À» °¨¾ÈÇؾßÇÔ